Only available with Hybrid and Full Opening of school
Stonebridge World School’s Before School Program opens at 7:15 AM
- Families must submit an application.
- Limited to 20 students, if space is full applicates will be put on a waiting list.
- If students misses3 days in a row for unexcused reasons they will be dropped from the program.
- Parents must walk students to the entrance where the students’ temps will be taken and signed in.
- If their temperature is (100.4 or higher) they cannot enter the building.
END OF DAY PICK-UP
If you are planning on picking up your student(s) from school the office must be notified by 2:30 PM.
The person picking up the student(s) must be authorized and have a pick-up pass from the office.
If you do not have a pick-up pass allow time to set this up ahead of time.
The authorized person with their pick-up pass will drive up to Door 5 where a staff member will walkie for your student(s).