Stonebridge World School offers a range of resources to families. This support may include:
- Backpacks and school supplies as available
- Uniform assistance
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Coat program.
- Referrals for medical, mental health, housing, child care and other resources
- Ready Set Smile Dental Program
- Counseling and Social Work services
Or call the City Connects Coordinator who is knowledgeable about an array of community supports and resources available for children and families. Please call 612.877.7433 if you are in need of assistance.
All students will be issued an iPad or Chromebook. All technology agreements, guidelines and paperwork must be completed to receive technology.