Stonebridge World School offers a range of resources to families. This support may include:
- Backpacks and school supplies as available
- Uniform assistance
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Coat, hat, and mittens program.
- Referrals for medical, mental health, housing, child care and other resources
- Ready Set Smile Dental Program
- Counseling and Social Work services
Or call the Student Support Coordinator, who is very knowledgeable about an array of community supports and resources available for children and families. Please call 612.877.7400 if you are in need of assistance.